Front Desk Position at Holiday Inn Express on the Rock in Downtown Spokane
We are looking for full/part time candidates willing to work Evening/Weekend Shifts at the Front Desk. Must be at least 25 years of age with valid driver’s license.
Pay range $15-20 an hour.
Candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests.
- Management system. Assists guests at all times; responds to guest requests with diligent follow through. Job functions include empowerment to resolve guest issues through our IMPRESS GUESTS philosophy
- Must be able to process reservations, registration, payment, and departures in accordance with company guidelines and procedures.
- Job functions to include handling collection efforts of all in-house balances. This position is responsible for accounting all cash, check, credit card and city ledger accounts through the property.
- Job functions to include selling the value of the Hotel to all inquiries (via telephone and in person) and striving to convert them into reservations and occupied rooms in compliance with company standards.
- Job functions to include collecting relevant guest information in accordance with guidelines, probing for potential sales leads, and identifying opportunities.
- Periodic tours of the property to ensure the property is meeting brand standards.
- Assists and provides reasonable accommodations in response to guest requests whenever possible and practical
- Must be at least 25 years of age with valid driver’s license
Pay range $15-20 an hour
Benefits: – Vacation and Sick Time, Incentive programs, Hotel discounts, Employee Assistance program, Referral program, Flexible schedules