Manager Reception Attendant at Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Looking for someone with an upbeat, outgoing personality to set up, serve a light meal and drinks Monday – Wednesday for our guests while engaging in conversation with guests. Meal prep, service and clean up required.
Pay range $15-20 an hour.
We are looking for candidates who share our Vision and Values! Are you that person?
- Rock Solid– Exhibit integrity through consistent honesty and treats others with respect and dignity.
- Fire Within– Exhibits passion in their delivery of exceptional service to our guests and employees.
- Wag Your Tail– Committed, loyal, dedicated and builds strong relationships at work.
- Be the Future– Open-minded and embraces out of the box ideas. Encourage innovation & uniqueness.
- Impress– Supports and encourages the team to be creative, have fun & through outstanding service, memories will be made.
Sterling Hospitality Management is a progressive hotel management company committed to being a market leader is customer service and operating results. Through uncompromised ethics and values, the company will be a respected corporate citizen, contributing positively to its employees and the communities in which it operates. Management Training program available. If you want to provide over the top service with a whatever it takes company, please get in touch with us!
Pay range $15-20 an hour
Benefits: – Vacation and Sick Time, Incentive programs, Hotel discounts, Employee Assistance program, Referral program, Flexible schedules