Breakfast Attendant at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Pay range $15-20 an hour.
Job responsibilities include:
- IMPRESS GUESTS! Greet all guests with a friendly welcome and a smile. Respond promptly to guest questions, complaints and requests.
- Assist the Breakfast Bar Manager in execution of cleanliness and brand standard expectations.
- Assist in ordering product and keeping inventory.
- Assist in employee recognition and disciplinary action.
- Make sure buffet area is clean and well organized.
- Maintain a clean, pleasant and professional image to the guest and wear the proper uniform at all times.
- Set up buffet area for breakfast according to brand layout.
- Guest goes through buffet line themselves, however, serve them coffee and specialty menu items.
- Replenish food and beverage as needed, pick up trash and wipe up spills.
- Meeting Room- respond to all guest requests replacing supplies, ensure proper function of all equipment.
- Replenish all breakfast supplies as needed and necessary.
- Complete any special cleaning projects as assigned.
- Clean up any breakage or accidents immediately.
- Follow and execute all side work duties.
- Communicate with Management on any out of stock items.
- Greet the guest within 3 minutes of being seated.
- Understand all amenities of an Express/Hilton/Choice or Marriott hotel.
- Take ownership of the customer’s needs, do whatever it takes to please the guest.
- Provide assistance to other team members to contribute to the smooth operation of the department & hotel.
- Perform all duties as required and other tasks as assigned while following good housekeeping habits and safe work practices.
Pay range $15-20 an hour
Benefits: – Vacation and Sick Time, Incentive programs, Hotel discounts, Employee Assistance program, Referral program, Flexible schedules